jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

Blog 4: My faculty

Hello everyone! How are you today? Are you OK? I hope so! Are you happy? I hope so!
In today’s blog I am going to write about my faculty. I am studying psychology in the ‘Facultad de Ciencias Sociales’ of the Universidad de Chile. This faculty is located in Campus Juan Gómez Millas.

The current situation here is that we won the Bicentenary project. This project offers us to improve the infrastructure, build new buildings, and make our faculty a beautiful and lovely place to be.

On the other hand, there is a project that was already approved, that consist in the increase of quotas. This will mean that the next year we would be 30 students more than this year studying psychology. But, in order to deal with this situation, the first thing we need to do is to improve our faculty: the classrooms are too small for the students that we already are (in some classes we are like sardines in the classroom), 30 students more would we hell!

The Bicentenary project that we won it seems to be the solution to this problem. But it is a pity that the project has not started yet. We are in October now, this year is ending, so, when will the constructions start?

If in the next year we don’t have a new building, I don’t think we would be able to receive the new students, because as I mentioned before, they would be a lot more. Really, a lot!

In this moment I don’t think my faculty is ready, first we must improve a lot of things, and then! Just then, we could think on increase the quotas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario