jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Blog 3: A country I'd like to visit.

Hello everyone! How are you today? Are you OK? I hope so!

In today's blog I'm going to write about a country I'd like to visit. If you ask me, the country that I would love to visit would be Korea.

Why? Well, I'm very interesting in Korean culture. Right now I'm learning Korean because I really hope to travel there someday. I love Korean music, specially 'k-pop' or Korean pop, so the first thing I would do there would be to go to a concert of one of my many favorite artists... that would be a dream come true.

Besides, I think Korean food it's really good. I've already ate some of it here in Chile, but it would be great if I could eat it in its native country.

On the other hand, it would be really nice if I could talk Korean with a Korean… to have a conversation, hope an interesting one, in order to prove myself that I have really learned it. Can you imagine how it would be for me if a native Korean tells me that my Korean it's really good? That would be amazing!

I'd like to visit Korea one day. That would be the best experience in my life, ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario